Saturday, December 26, 2009

Creativity Amuck

Been off my routine of waking and working
and been calmed down for a week or so,
Holidays have come and the new year is lurking
and I'm ready again to go, go, go.

I didn't realize how incredible some of my habits were, until I've been stuck at home with nothing to do really. I will miss school, greatly. The working from 9 am to ungodly hours of the night, and I will be in a normal scheduled routine. I start work at Fossil in a week and two days. I'm excited beyond all belief for this opportunity. I cannot wait till I am again able to use my creativity to solve other's problems. My personal projects just seem somewhat unmotivated and empty.

Why do I work this way? I may never know. I want to be busy non-stop, and have evil clients telling me what I did isn't what they want, and to fix it? I dunno, I guess it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

I thank my family, and everyone for all of the support over the past year. I pray that God will have me do his work wherever I go, and that what is has in store for me will only get better and better.

No comments: